As a general contractor, we work directly for the owner to help realize their vision by working in unison with the architect and owner's representative. We assume responsibility for the day-to-day oversight of a construction site, management of vendors and trades; and communication to involved parties throughout the course of the project. We bring our extensive experience in private and public sector work - education, municipalities, healthcare, medical, retail and commercial.
Our client service philosophy centers on the notion of treating our client’s needs and facilities as if they were our own. Our approach to client service begins from the first conversation, during initial pre-construction, and throughout the occupancy and warranty period.
We offer expertise in a broad range of services:
- Project Management and Supervision
- Lean Construction Scheduling
- Integrated Project Delivery
- Site-Specific Logistics and Phasing
- LEED Administration
- Building Information Modeling
- Value Management
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Subcontractor Coordination & Administration